Raise Me Well
Most people have wonderful, natural instincts on how to parent their kids in a loving and great-intentioned way (and the best of us have days when we feel like we don't have a clue!). Everyone has questions about whether or not their instincts are on track and if their intentions will elicit the results they hope for.
Raise Me Well can offer you a parenting expert to consult with to help you:
- Create a vision for raising your kids and have it realized.
- Gain important knowledge about child development and reasonable expectations.
- Establish a peaceful, loving environment.
- Learn empirically supported discipline approaches, behavior management techniques, etc.
- Increase comfort and confidence in implementing proven strategies.
- Develop unique and creative solutions for specific concerns.
- Raise healthy, happy, successful, and well-adjusted kids.
- Enjoy being a parent, teacher, grandparent, or any other caregiver.
Raise Me Well offers individualized assessment, specifically tailored systems/strategies/techniques, and guided implementation in order to help you determine what will be most effective with your kids. Consultations are offered over the phone and internet so you can use this valuable resource in the comfort of your own home.
Are you ready to see how Raise Me Well can help your family?
Schedule a consultation here >
Want more information?
Visit our Consultation Topics to see what services your family might find useful.
Dr. Anne Edwards
7019 Backlick Court
Springfield, VA 22151
10721 Main Street #2350
Fairfax, VA 22030
View client-submitted videos describing experiences with Raise Me Well… watch now
What Others are Saying
- In the most kind and non-judgmental way, Dr. Edwards gave me practical strategies to employ.
- Dr. Edwards is the closest thing to that elusive "parenting instruction book" that we've all wished for!
- She listened carefully to the concerns I had and gave me valuable suggestions to implement.
- Following my divorce I struggled with losing time with my son and his mother bringing other men into his life. Through her training and personal experience she helped me to better understand the bond between parent and child.
- She encouraged and guided me with my two surviving children on how to cope with the death of their brother.
- She assisted with how to manage a divorce, co-parenting concerns, and serious behavioral problems that had been ingrained for years.
- I would strongly recommend Dr. Edwards for her keen insight, her calm and reassuring manner, and the differences I experienced with parenting as a result of consulting with her.